Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blogger

Today I am just sitting here trying to figure out how to do these pictures on my blog spot haven't, figured it out yet since I don't have a computer yet. Oh well I am not going to let it get me down on this nice sunny day. This sunny wintery snowy day! We have one more week of sun then we have a whole week of snow. Isn't that great? I stepped off the bus this morning and I heared something this morning I haden't heard in a while. NOTHING! That was so nice. No cars nothing. AAAhh so nice. Tomorrow I I will be going to an open house at the Davis Applied Tech. College and I am excited about that. So we will see what will happen with that. I guess they offer over 35 career opportunities there. That is very nice to know that. It is also very nice to know that I can stay in the background if I want and not talk to anyone if I don't want to and just look around and just look for myself. Some people like talking up a storm. Well I am not one of those peopl. Thank goodness for that in someways. In someways I wish I was like that. When I was on my mission in Az I used to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ and I had to come out of my shell and teach and preach about our Saviour and what he has done for us and how he gave his life and how he was resurrcted and how he all gave us a way to return to our Heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment