Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Journey

I am sitting here trying to contimplate the future. I tried to figure out if Davis Tech College is for me. I don't feel it is. I need one on one training. I feel as if I need that I think I am going to try out Weber State University and see if they have any math and English classes I can start out with so I can pass of with. I can't remember how to do fractions and I know how to do English, but I don't know how well I will do on the English questions and how hard the questions will be to pass those tests to get in to Weber State there has to be a way that I can go to school. I need to get a career going so I can get a life. My work is coming to an end and I need to find something I can fall back on. I need to bide my time with. I can't just stay around the house and do nothing all day and stay with my cat and keep her company and vs. versa. No Way we'd drive each other insane. Lol. I need a life I need to go somewhere. I need a new direction in life. I need to make the right and proper choices in my life so I can become a better person. I like to get out and make something of my life. I like getting out and doing stuff for other people and that is why I am having a hard time going through this hard struggle of losing my job because of this reconstruciton. I just wish I could keep the job forever. You know as they say all things must come to an end and I guess this time and this journey, this time the Lord want this to come to an end. I am so greatful for my journey here in this life and I am so greatful I have this opportunity to have the blessings of a beutiful world to live in. That's all I have to say for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment