Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my Journey

Well here we are again this day! Organizing my life. I don't know much about organizing never done much in the past 20 yearsLol. I am as I said yesterday I am trying to get my life going in a good direction and in a good order. I probably have 7 boxes ready to go to charity already and I kind of feel overwhelmed. I guess I feel overwhelmed because I haven't done this in a long long time. I need to this for my own well being. I need to do this so I can feel as if I have accomplished something. I know I know I have accomplished many things in my life You know one of my best accomplishments in my life was the time I was adopted but that is another part of my story. As I said before I feel very accomplished. One of the things I think I am going to do is going to get a job and maybe go to school we'll see what the Lord wants me to do. I just will see what life leads for me. I was up alot of the night last night just contimplating on the subject and job or scool? Job or school? hmmm we'll see. Decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment